WE MET MARIE CURIE TODAY! WE ARE SO LUCKY! (25.05.2021)



 

Comments

  1. Great work! Congratulation to the students, teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great and fun experience being Marie Curie and finding new things about her! Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this interview because it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this interview because it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was an amazing experience! I learned a lot of this about a scientist’s life and the interview was so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The meeting with Maria Curie was amazing! I learned a lot about her life.
    Nastia.S

    ReplyDelete
  7. The meeting with Maria Curie was wohderful.I learned a lot about her and her life
    Bohdana.R

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was great! Thank you! I enjoyed everything! (vitalina.d)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The event was just amazing and very useful for our students. They learned a lot about Maria Curie and felt her life through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEETING A CONTEMPORARY SCIENTIST: PROF. DR. BURCU ÖZSOY